If you are in receipt of one of the following then your child is entitled to free school meals.
• Child Tax Credit with NO Working Tax Credit (income below £16,190)
• Income Support
• Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
• Income Based Employment and Support Allowance
• Guaranteed Element of State pension Credit
• The Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
Telephone 0845 600 6400 or go to www.northumberland.gov.uk/fsm
Please still apply even if your child is still in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 as school will receive extra funding for these children called Pupil Premium.
Under 5s and children entitled to Pupil Premium funding receive free milk. All other children can have milk everyday at a cost of £12 per term.
Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 receive a piece of free fruit everyday. Children in year 3 and 4 are welcome to bring a piece of fruit from home. No other snacks are allowed.