Your child will be in school during this lockdown period, and I would like to give you some important information. I’m afraid there is quite a lot – please keep reading to the very end!
- We will be working in 2 bubbles – Reception and Year 1
Year 2, 3 & 4
- Please arrive at 8.45, and collect the children at 3.00
- The Reception/Year 1 bubble will use the main gate
- Year 2, 3 & 4 will use the car park gate
- Children to come to school in their school uniform
- There will be no Breakfast Club operating
- If you are a key worker, the children should be at home on the days that you are not working – following the government’s ‘stay at home’ guidance
- If you only need half days, please make sure the children are here for a whole morning, or a whole afternoon. We cannot have children arriving/leaving at other times. Morning session – collect at 12pm, Afternoon session drop off at 1pm.
- A school dinner will be provided should you want one – please complete the parentmail form to confirm you want this.
- If you have a varying work pattern and you cannot confirm which days your child will be in, please email all updates to Mrs Hodgson so that the register can be amended.
As always, please inform us if anyone in your household has a COVID test.
DO NOT send your child to school if they have symptoms of any kind.
Thankyou all for your continued support, we really appreciate it. We’re in this together!
Do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries.