Scremerston's Famous Santa Tour.......Yes he's back on Friday 15th December 2023 flying in from the North at 6pm.
- Santa will make his way around Scremerston village on his magical, musical, snowy sleigh! His elves will follow, giving out bags of North Pole sweeties and mince pies.
- Santa's tour will conclude at the fully heated St Peter's Church on the main street, Scremerston. Here, Elves will be busy serving hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream, tea, coffee & hot dogs all free, 6.00pm-7.45pm.
- Ailsa Forster the fabulous Face Painting Lady will also be in St Peter's Church from 6pm
- Scremerston Knit and Knatter group will be selling hand knitted scarves at very reasonable prices.
- There will also be the opportunity to buy your tickets for this year's bumper SCA Christmas raffle. First prize is £200 cash plus 8 bottle hampers, firestick and a fully iced Xmas cake all to be won!
- ALL WELCOME
Carols by Candlelight..... Sunday 17th December 6pm St Peter's Church, Scremerston